TERMS & CONDITIONS
Reservation Shop S.L.U is a travel agency (hereafter Reservation Shop S.L.U) domiciled at Avda. Alfereces Provisionales 28, 35100 Playa del Ingles, San Bartolomé de Tirajana, Gran Canaria, Spain, inscribed in the Company Registry of Las Palmas in volume 1879, sheet 41, page GC39951, with C.I.F. (Fiscal identity code) B-35978311 and an Identification Code as a Travel Agency of the Wholesale Retail Group I-AV-0000886.1, issued by the Regional Ministry for Tourism of the Government of the Canary Islands. You may contact Reservation Shop S.L.U at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Use of the Reservation Shop S.L.U website and the services and products it contains implies acceptance by users of the General Terms and Conditions and the norms of usage included in the latest updated version, so it is important that users read them every time they visit the site, along with any specific conditions for each product or service, which must also be accepted.
CONDITIONS OF USAGE
1. Introduction: on its website Reservation Shop S.L.U offers information related to the kind of activities, products and services it carries out. This website and those contained in it offer you information on the hotels commercialised by Reservation Shop S.L.U. By accessing and using this website you undertake to accept the conditions laid out below, and we therefore recommend that you read this section carefully before beginning. Reservation Shop S.L.U reserves the right to alter, modify, add to or delete part of these conditions at any time, and to make changes to the products and programmes included on this site with no prior warning. Please check periodically for possible changes.
2. Limitations of usage. Usage of this site is limited to the acquisition of products by the End Consumer. Acceptance of these general conditions will be a necessary condition for utilisation of this site.
3. Exclusion of responsibility: Reservation Shop S.L.U accepts no responsibility for any damages derived from access, use or misuse of the contents of the website. All the information provided through this website is supplied “as is”, with no guarantees of any type, neither expressed nor implicit; Reservation Shop S.L.U therefore accepts no responsibility for any guarantee regarding this information. Some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of implicit guarantees, so there is a possibility that the exclusion indicated here is not applicable to you.
Use of the website is at your own risk. Therefore neither Reservation Shop S.L.U nor its representatives or agents will be responsible for any kind of loss or damages, be they direct or indirect, special or causal, in any way connected to or resulting from usage of this site or any information of Reservation Shop S.L.U. You hereby waive the right to make any complaint against Reservation Shop S.L.U arising from usage of this page or any other information available on this Reservation Shop S.L.U page.
4. Responsibility for contents: Reservation Shop S.L.U accepts no responsibility for any possible discrepancies that may arise between the printed version of its documents and the electronic version of them published on its website. The documents and photographs published on this website may include technical inconsistencies or typing errors. The information is subject to periodic changes and Reservation Shop S.L.U may at any time make improvements or changes to the products or programmes described here. Reservation Shop S.L.U accepts no responsibility for the veracity of the information not prepared by the company itself and of that indicated by other sources, and therefore accepts no responsibility whatsoever regarding hypothetical damages that may be caused by the usage of said information either.
5. Copyright and information on Industrial and Intellectual Property Rights. This site contains and refers to registered trademarks, patents, brand secrets, technologies, products, processes and other property or licence rights of Reservation Shop S.L.U. No licence or rights are granted for any of these registered trademarks, patents, brand secrets, technologies, products, processes and other property rights of Reservation Shop S.L.U. The whole contents of this site, such as text, graphics, logos, icons, images, data compilations and software is the exclusive property of Reservation Shop S.L.U and is all protected by international copyright law. Reservation Shop S.L.U reserves the right to take civil and / or criminal legal action against any individuals or entities and their representatives who violate the stipulations of these legal conditions of use, in particular with regards to copyright. This website is not designed for the distribution, use or access of persons in jurisdictions where the action of accessing this site may cause Reservation Shop S.L.U to infringe any law or regulations within said jurisdiction.
6. Links. Reservation Shop S.L.U accepts no responsibility for the information contained in websites of third parties that may be accessed through links or search engines of the Reservation Shop S.L.U web pages. The presence of links on the Reservation Shop S.L.U website is for merely informative purposes and under no circumstances does it constitute a suggestion, invitation or recommendation with regard to them.
8. Prohibited or illegitimate usage. As a condition of utilisation of the site, you guarantee Reservation Shop S.L.U that you will not use the website for purposes that are illegitimate or prohibited by these terms and conditions.
9. Other conditions. No agreement, contract, commitment, work relationship, society or agency exists between Reservation Shop S.L.U and the user as a result of mere usage of this website. Any right that is not specifically granted to you is specifically reserved for Reservation Shop S.L.U.
10. Reservation Shop S.L.U declines all responsibility derived from the exchange of information between users through its website. The responsibility of the declarations disseminated on its web pages corresponds to the persons making them. With regard to all communications you make to Reservation Shop S.L.U related to the information of Reservation Shop S.L.U, including but not restricted to questions, comments, suggestions or similar:
a) you will have no right to confidentiality in your communications and Reservation Shop S.L.U will be under no obligation to protect your communications from being revealed;
b) Reservation Shop S.L.U will be free to reproduce, use, reveal and distribute your communications to others with no restriction of any kind;
c) Reservation Shop S.L.U may use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques your communications contain for any purpose, including but not restricted to the development, production and marketing of products or services that incorporate said information.
11. Jurisdiction. Applicable law. Any conflict that may arise from this website will be governed by Spanish Law and the Courts and Tribunals of San Bartolomé de Tirajana, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF CONTRACTING
The processing and placing of a reservation through Reservation Shop S.L.U implies knowledge and specific acceptance of these general conditions on the part of the Client and / or Final User.
By accepting this contract you declare and accept:
1. That you are of age (over 18) and have the necessary legal capacity to contract the services offered on the Reservation Shop S.L.U website, and declare that you understand and comprehend all of the conditions on the website.
2. The contents, commercial activities, products and services included on the website are not conceived for, and do not address persons residing in jurisdictions where their contents are not authorised.
3.Only the pages featured in the site map are included in the website.
4. That access to this website is the exclusive responsibility of the users.
5. That you confirm the dates indicated in the reservation, as well as the number of rooms, the number of persons and the hotel chosen.
6. The conditions and price of the reservation contracted are those specifically determined in the document, and Reservation Shop S.L.U reserves the right to modify the prices in the event of misprints and after notifying the client.
7. The price breakdown will show the definitive price and any indirect taxed included for the selected product.
8. FORM OF PAYMENT. Reservation Shop S.L.U will indicate the form of payment that is possible on the reservation form, depending on the hotel and how long in advance the reservation is made, and the Client must make the payment in any of the forms offered.
Depending on how long in advance the reservation is made and the hotel, the forms of payment offered may be any of the following:
a. Payment by credit card. This form of payment may be carried out in the following ways:
i. Full amount of the reservation price when the reservation is confirmed
ii. Payment by instalments: the percentage indicated in the reservation details will be paid when the reservation is made and before the date given in the same reservation details the remaining percentage will be paid. All this in the understanding that if the second payment is not made within the time limit indicated, it will be treated as a CANCELLATION.
b. Payment in destination: Payment may be made in the destination by the client, in cash or by card, after arriving at the hotel. In this case the client will enter the client card details, by way of a guarantee of the reservation, and in the event of a no-show or modification, the penalisations indicated on the website will be charged by Reservation Shop S.L.U.c. Telephone payment: if the computing system allows, the client may pay by means of a telephone call to the Reservation Shop S.L.U call centre, on the number indicated on the website. The time limit for confirmation and payment of the reservation will be no more than 3 hours from the moment the reservation is placed. In the event that the telephone confirmation is not made within the given time period, Reservation Shop S.L.U reserves the right to cancel the reservation with no right to complaint or claim on the part of the client. The client must confirm the details of his or her credit and / or debit card by telephone, specifically accepting that the price of the reservation and, if applicable, any possible cancellation and / or modification costs, be charged to said card.
9. he client may, at any time, modify or cancel the reservation through the website or the call centre. The conditions for modification, cancellation or no-show of the reservation are those given on the website and which our client is aware of and has accepted at the time the reservation was made. For the purposes of these conditions, the following will be understood as a MODIFICATION:
a. Modification of the arrival date
b. Shortening of the reservation initially placed
c. Modifying the number of rooms contracted if the reservation is within the cancellation period indicated on the website.
10. Any charge or refund Reservation Shop S.L.U may have to make in any of these respects will be performed in the same way in which payment was made. For the purposes of these general conditions modification of the name of the person who placed the reservation will be treated as a CANCELLATION.
11. All offers will only be valid during the time they are accessible to recipients of the service for actual contracting through the system established in Reservation Shop S.L.U.
12. The price of the reservation includes accommodation and half board or full board if applicable or “all inclusive” as described on the website itself. It includes no optional "extra" or any other service that is not specifically featured as contracted through the Reservation Shop S.L.U system.
13. The reservation prices include I.G.I.C (General Canary Islands Tax) or V.A.T., unless mention of it is specifically omitted. Any other tax or duty payable for accommodation will be liquidated additionally in the establishment.
14. The quotation shown by Reservation Shop S.L.U is based on the current rate for the country of residence of the client, taking his or her IP address as a reference. In the event that, due to a discrepancy between the user’s access IP address and his or her country of origin, an erroneous calculation is made, Reservation Shop S.L.U reserves the right to modify the quotation emitted by the system, after notifying the client.
15. In the event that Reservation Shop S.L.U communicates cancellation of the reservation due to reasons of force majeure, understanding as such circumstances that are beyond the control of the invoker, abnormal and unforeseeable, the consequences of which could not have been avoided in spite of having acted with due diligence, the reservation will be cancelled with no right to any claim or compensation by the user or client. This scenario must be communicated, if possible, by the means used to confirm the reservation.
16. Reservation Shop S.L.U reserves the right to carry out any changes it deems opportune in the established terms and conditions.
17. LIMIT OF LIABILITY: Any liability of Reservation Shop S.L.U for any damages derived from the reservation made, both contractual and extra-contractual, will be limited to the price of the reservation.
18. If one or several of the clauses included in the general terms and conditions or the conditions of use were to be declared totally or partially void or ineffective, this will only affect said clause or the part declared thus, and the general terms and conditions or conditions of use will subsist in all the rest of their clauses, with the clause in question, or part of the affected clause, being taken as unwritten.
19. Any notification, requirements, petitions or other communications that have to be made by the parties in relation to these general terms and conditions must be made in writing and will be understood to be made when delivered personally or sent by ordinary post to the domicile of the other party or the latter’s e-mail address.
A) DATA PROTECTION
Reservation Shop S.L.U informs the Client that he or she may at all times exercise the right to access the file where his or her details are kept, and may exercise the rights to rectify, cancel, oppose and any other contained in Organic Law, 15/1999, of 13th December on the Protection of Data of a Personal Nature and concordant legislation. Reservation Shop S.L.U undertakes to fulfil the regulations on the treatment of personal data, specifically Organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Data of a Personal Nature (hereafter LOPD) and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21st December, by which the Regulation implementing Organic Law 15/1999 is approved. Reservation Shop S.L.U will treat its clients’ data in an automated fashion and guarantees that the files containing the information are its full responsibility and have been duly declared to the General Registry of the Data Protection Agency (www.agenciaprotecciondatos.es). Reservation Shop S.L.U informs the Client that he or she may exercise the right to access, rectify, cancel or oppose by writing to the head of data treatment and holder of the files where his or her personal data is kept: Reservation Shop S.L.U - Avda. Alfereces Provisionales 28, 35100 Playa del Inglés, San Bartolomé de Tirajana, Gran Canaria, Spain
B) SERVICES AND RESERVATIONS
By filling out the services and reservation form the User / Client authorises Reservation Shop S.L.U to use and submit the personal details provided to automated treatment with the aim of proceeding to make the reserve requested and / or process services and / or commercial products of Reservation Shop S.L.U.
Reservation Shop S.L.U informs the client / user that once the reservation has been placed, his or her personal details will be ceded to the destination hotel with the aim of processing the reservation and guaranteeing realisation of it.
Access to the website may imply the usage of cookies, although the website can function without usage of them. Their function is to facilitate surfing during the reservation process. If you do not agree with usage of them, you can change your browser settings to this end.
Reservation Shop S.L.U guarantees the confidentiality of your personal data, and the use of the security measures established in Spanish regulations on data protection in relation to third parties, although it will reveal the personal details it has to the competent Public Authorities at all times after an official citation in accordance with the Law.
The relationships between Reservation Shop S.L.U, the users and its clients resulting from the contracting of the products and services contained on this website are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and the Courts and Tribunals of San Bartolomé de Tirajana, Las Palma de Gran Canaria, Spain, with specific renouncement of any other jurisdiction that may correspond to you.